Ovni 32 C.E. rating and stability

• Facebook
  • Twitter

Ovni 32 C.E. rating and stability

Messagepar cj88 » 29 Mai 2017, 01:21

I'm looking at purchasing an Ovni 32. My understanding is that yachts manufactured from 1998 would have been required to have a C.E. category rating. Does anybody know if they had a Category A C.E. rating? Are there any stability curves, AVS or STIX figures for them? My issue is eventually the yacht will be based in New Zealand and to sail offshore again it will require a Category 1 certificate (only required for NZ registered boats) to exit the country and one of the things they want is proof of stability.
cj88

Re: Ovni 32 C.E. rating and stability

Note : vous voyez cette publicité car vous n'êtes pas connecté au forum
Annonces

• Facebook
  • Twitter

Re: Ovni 32 C.E. rating and stability

Messagepar Dummy » 05 Jan 2018, 11:17

It's an old boat and while i am pretty sure it was a CE category A ( to travel the world) i dont really know how to get those figures.
Stability data must have been developed by the architect to get the CE rating (perhaps the owner of the boat should contact the shipyard and the architect Philippe Briand) to get the stability curve.
I doubt STIX calculations which are more recent have been done. As a matter of fact in 2018 it is difficult for a centerboard sailboat of this size to get the CE category A rating
Dummy
O passionné
O passionné

Re: Re: Ovni 32 C.E. rating and stability

Annonces

Revenir vers Boat related questions