Nous sommes actuellement le 06 Mai 2024, 04:51

News News de Other topics

Plan de Other topics » Forum : Other topics

For international users who do not speak french

Question re profile inputs to become an OvniClub member

I have bought an Ovni 435 after registering on the site. I would like to 'upgrade' to Ovni owner, but cannot change my profile to include the boat details. I have read all the instructions - in English and French - but cannot find the link in my profile to add the boat details. Any help would be appreciated... :?
Lire la suite : Question re profile inputs to become an OvniClub member | Vues : 4685 | Réponses : 2

Sea Jolly for sale

Jean Michel:

John Kyle here. I see that Sea Jolly is on the market. I am interested and have contacted the broker. Would you be available to answer questions? I am in California and getting to Martinique right now is not possible.

Merci!

JSK
Lire la suite : Sea Jolly for sale | Vues : 8243 | Réponses : 0

Looking for advice...

Bonjour OVNIClub,

because it is not so easy to get good information from experienced owners of a OVNI in Germany I read for a few months in this useful forum - for this possibility first thank you to all members and organizers!

I plan very seriously to buy buy a Ovni 35, 36, 39, or 345, 365, 385 therefore I would like to visit some boats that are moored in Europe and buy the most ...
Lire la suite : Looking for advice... | Vues : 1334 | Réponses : 1

Australians looking for an Ovni

Hello all,
Im new on this forum and looking for a bit of help, hope this is the right place to post.
Currently my husband and I sail a 7.8 metre trailer sailer together and are looking to move to a bigger boat for cruising that we can handle two up.
We are heading to France & UK in August to look at Ovnis as we like the strength of aluminium and are used to ...
Lire la suite : Australians looking for an Ovni | Vues : 1914 | Réponses : 6

New member looking for a boat

Hello all

I am new to this forum! My husband and I would like to buy a boat to take cruising. We are looking seriously at Ovnis as we currently sail and race a trailer sailer 7.8m boat with centreboard and like the idea of a centreboard in a cruising boat, so we have planned a trip to UK and Europe this August. The only issue is, we have never sailed an Ovni. We are ...
Lire la suite : New member looking for a boat | Vues : 1130 | Réponses : 1

Looking for Ovni for sale

Hi,

I would like to buy an Ovni 395, therefore I am looking for boats aged 3-5 years that are for sale.

Please, send me an e-mail to reisinger1peter@gmail.com if you are planning to sell yours.

Thank you,

Péter

Salut,

Je voudrais acheter un Ovni 395, donc je suis à la recherche pour les bateaux âgés de 3-5 ans qui sont à vendre.

S'il vous plaît, envoyez-moi un ...
Lire la suite : Looking for Ovni for sale | Vues : 1159 | Réponses : 1

Ovni 345 2005 for sale

===============
BOAT SOLD
==============

Bonjour

Mon Ovni 345 est a vendre en Angleterre, Cornwall.

I will be pleased to answer any questions or show you the boat.

Resume .. mais en anglais desole!

A very well specified and maintained Ovni 345 in excellent condition throughout with many upgrades to the standard specification. 2 cabin version.

Has been carefully used throughout its ownership and never chartered.

Ready to go for this season.

40 HP Volvo engine ...
Lire la suite : Ovni 345 2005 for sale | Vues : 2215 | Réponses : 0

Isles of Scilly

Bonjour Ovni Owners

Je ne parle pas francais bien.

Our Ovni is a 345 Hansarla

We live in Cornwall and our favourite place to go with the Ovni is to the Isles of Scilly. The islands are beautiful, very quiet, and there is always somewhere to find shelter in an Ovni. There are many beaches to dry out on.

You will not feel alone there as it is a very popular destination for French sailors. ...
Lire la suite : Isles of Scilly | Vues : 1587 | Réponses : 1

Canal du Midi passage

I would like to navigate from Adge to Bordeaux with my ovni 385.
Can anyone give me any information or photographs?
I would like to contact De Zeebrecht who has already navigated the canal du midi
Alouette (Paolo mail:pberardinelli@unite.it)
Lire la suite : Canal du Midi passage | Vues : 2016 | Réponses : 1

Portsmouth Rating number

Hello...

We sail a Sonate 28 of 1982 vintage in a few club races in the USA. Does anyone on this forum know the assigned Portsmouth handicap number for a 28?

Thanks! Rob H.
Lire la suite : Portsmouth Rating number | Vues : 1469 | Réponses : 3

Connexion  •  Inscription

Statistiques

8460 messages • 1473 sujets • 3453 membres