Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Mai 2024, 22:45

News News de Boat related questions

Plan de Boat related questions » Forum : Boat related questions

International members not speaking french

Ovni 32 C.E. rating and stability

I'm looking at purchasing an Ovni 32. My understanding is that yachts manufactured from 1998 would have been required to have a C.E. category rating. Does anybody know if they had a Category A C.E. rating? Are there any stability curves, AVS or STIX figures for them? My issue is eventually the yacht will be based in New Zealand and to sail offshore again it will require a Category 1 certificate (only required for NZ ...
Lire la suite : Ovni 32 C.E. rating and stability | Vues : 2041 | Réponses : 1

Lewmar steering system Ovni 435

Hello people on my OVNI 435 is built-in a steering system of Lewmar / Whitlock, Cobra Premiere XL. This must be dismantled and repaired.
I need information about this, possibly with drawing and pictures. Especially, whether the stainless steel rod is to be dismantled upwards or downwards. I also need information on spare parts procurement, in particular ball bearings and the lower stop ring PREM.
Lire la suite : Lewmar steering system Ovni 435 | Vues : 1813 | Réponses : 2

Ovni 345 Vs Ovni 365

Bonjour, I'm so sorry I'm not able to type in French! I would have a lot of questions..., anyway at least I can read a little bit.
I'm considering to buy a sailing boat for long distance cruises in the range 10.50 - 11.50, capable to give good space for two ppl and all we need to take with us.
In the range I'm considering the 345 and the 365. I have seen one 345 ...
Lire la suite : Ovni 345 Vs Ovni 365 | Vues : 6014 | Réponses : 1

Daggerboard anodes

Hello friends, I'm the owner the UFO 52 ', number 01, and I would like to know about the anodes systems in daggerboard and rudders in other UFOs models. My boat has two years and already has a serious breakdown daggerboard, giving the impression that this suffering delamination. I noted that there is no anodes in daggerboard, only in the both rudders!
I want to know, if the other OVNIS models with retractable daggerboard has ...
Lire la suite : Daggerboard anodes | Vues : 1014 | Réponses : 1

Heavy steering on ovni 345 2003

The rudder is going down fully although difficult to get back up.
l now have heavy steering,worse going to port. the boat was laid up over winter.
l am trying to get spare parts for the rudder ,which hopefully alubat can supply.

However are there other parts of the steering system apart from the rudder that can make
it heavy. Has anyone experienced this and give some clues on how to solve.?
Lire la suite : Heavy steering on ovni 345 2003 | Vues : 1134 | Réponses : 1

Changing of centerboard rope - OVNI 345

Hello,

I have to change the rope for the centerboard (OVNI 345). I´ve read the manual which will give you not so much information. Has somebody fotos from the interior of the centerboard part. How is the rope or cable fixed (1 or 2 shackles; each for one rope) and where is the best entry point, the cover blades in the side or the cover blade on the top after removing the storing cabin in ...
Lire la suite : Changing of centerboard rope - OVNI 345 | Vues : 1578 | Réponses : 0

New sails for an ovni 345 2003

I am about to place an order for new sails for a cutter rig on ovni 345.
shall l buy Dacron or the sailmaker tells me a laminate.? (approx 20% more as laminates keeps the shape better.)
or do l do a combination of the two. ?
Lire la suite : New sails for an ovni 345 2003 | Vues : 1102 | Réponses : 2

OVNI 345

Hello and good evening to all the OVNIClub-Member,

I bought a year ago an OVNI 345 and when I was going trough the different documents I found onboard two pages of a - maybe a book/manual - with the title "la bible OVNI 345". Has anyone an idea where I can find an english version of that manual for a 345 (build in 2000)?. I´ve sent a request to Altubat, but maybe they are occupied ...
Lire la suite : OVNI 345 | Vues : 3468 | Réponses : 3

Where is the windlass relay?

Hello, I am new member in this forum today.
My windlass does not work - in an Ovni 39,5. I can not find the windlass relay, where is it hiding? Everything else is working so this must be the problem. Anyone who knows?

merci!
Lire la suite : Where is the windlass relay? | Vues : 860 | Réponses : 0

Weight bearing (bague porteuse) for rudder axis on OVNI 435

Default.jpg
Hallo,
I post an additional question for the rudder parts that I am currently looking for.
I had from Alubat (Monsieur Pierre-Yves Mesnier) all the information regarding the rudder spare parts and I can reccommend his contact for any related issue. I am purchasing a whole kit of spare parts.
I am still missing the load support bearing which was located between the rudder attachment and the first "bague" on the ...
Lire la suite : Weight bearing (bague porteuse) for rudder axis on OVNI 435 | Vues : 917 | Réponses : 0

Connexion  •  Inscription

Statistiques

8473 messages • 1475 sujets • 3457 membres