Nous sommes actuellement le 06 Mai 2024, 01:31

News News de Boat related questions

Plan de Boat related questions » Forum : Boat related questions

International members not speaking french

USCG registration

Hi all,

Alubat, ALU, is not available as a manufacturer option when registering my Ovni. Does anybody if there a MIC code available?

Has anyone successfully registered there vessel with USCG?

Thanks!
Lire la suite : USCG registration | Vues : 1819 | Réponses : 1

Re: Dyneema Rigging - 43 Sonate

Hi Ray and welcome to the forum !

Not aware of any Ovni boats with an 100 % synthetic standing rigging, but could be wrong indeed. Cause didn't know it was cheaper over time than regular wire strand ? perhaps if you take care of all the fittings, lashing, etc yourself ?
May not be as expensive as some dedicated synthetic cable such as ECthree but you still need to purchase pre strechted heat set ...
Lire la suite : Re: Dyneema Rigging - 43 Sonate | Vues : 876 | Réponses : 0

OVNI, which models have plate centreboard, which have foil c

I am in the planning phase of buying a used aluminum centreboard boat in the EU and sailing it home to Australia over a number of years.

Looking at photographs of OVNI it appears early models had a flat profile centreboard not in a NACA type profile. I am assuming with evolution the later model OVNI has a NACA style foil for the centreboards. Is this correct?

What models have flat centreboard and which ones ...
Lire la suite : OVNI, which models have plate centreboard, which have foil c | Vues : 670 | Réponses : 1

Ovni 28 headroom

Good day Ovni sailors,

First post here. I am in the market for a new (to me) sailboat, and the Ovni line has caught my attention for all the usual reasons.
However I am having some trouble in my online researches, hindered by my lack of French language.

My particular questions is this; what is the headroom of the Ovni 28? I am 1.83m tall, and need to be able to stand in the galley ...
Lire la suite : Ovni 28 headroom | Vues : 937 | Réponses : 2

Repairing aluminum boats

Lire la suite : Repairing aluminum boats | Vues : 1385 | Réponses : 0

Understanding Ovni DI, Sonate etc

Does anyone know of a site listing all the older Ovni's including internal layout please
Steve
Lire la suite : Understanding Ovni DI, Sonate etc | Vues : 879 | Réponses : 1

Insulation

Hello everyone !
I'm a new member of the Ovniclub. Currently a GRP sailor, I'm determined to purchase an OVNI within the next 1-2 years. Therefore I'm struggling to learn all I can about the OVNIs. Living up here in the North, and planning to go even further north, when I've the right boat - You know which boat that is ;-) - I'm looking for an ...
Lire la suite : Insulation | Vues : 1396 | Réponses : 2

Ovni 32 wanted in the uk

Hi, if anyone is considering selling their ovni 32 or might know of someone, please let me know
many thanks
Ian Eveson
Lire la suite : Ovni 32 wanted in the uk | Vues : 1137 | Réponses : 1

Ovni Survey

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, but excited to have recently joined. I have been interested in Ovni's for some time, and am looking to purchase one used. This will be my first time purchasing a boat (I have much to learn).

I am looking for a good marine surveyor prior to making a final decision, and wanted to post to the forum to see if there is anything specific I should look for in ...
Lire la suite : Ovni Survey | Vues : 5377 | Réponses : 2

Hydroem hydraulic pump - Rudder

Ovni 36, 1996 build. Owned by me for over 12 years, and have had a few problems with the hydraulic pump. The nylon lining to the piston, which has rubber 'O' rings as seals at the top and runs within the aluminium block, has now broken apart and the antifreeze leaks out at the top where the seals do not work. I have been waiting for nearly 2 months for a reply from Hydroem, and ...
Lire la suite : Hydroem hydraulic pump - Rudder | Vues : 3068 | Réponses : 1

Connexion  •  Inscription

Statistiques

8460 messages • 1473 sujets • 3453 membres